Accounts Receivable Financing
Carebourn Capital is a national lender providing financing to small and medium sized businesses nationwide.
Accounts receivable financing, or Factoring, is the purchase of accounts receivable invoices at a discount. If you sell your products or services to businesses that pay in 30, 60, 90 days or more, Carebourn Capital has a liquidity solution for you. We will buy your invoice on the date of sale so that you don’t have to wait to be paid. This is not a “debt.” You are selling an asset. However, it is more than just an asset sale; it is like outsourcing your accounts receivable department. Carebourn Capital provides you valuable services with Accounts Receivable Financing; such as, checking your customer’s credit, notifying you of bad risks, detailed monthly statements, and credit insurance for qualifying accounts.
Benefits of Accounts Receivable Financing
- Cash in 24 hours
- No personal guarantees
- Financing for any type of business
- No recourse even if the account does not pay
- Credit Insurance on your clients at no cost to you
- No arbitrary loan board decisions, no fixed payments
- As Sales and Receivables increase, funding increases
- Focus on your business, not collections
Use the money to . . .
- Fund Payroll or other Operating Expenses
- Purchase inventory to take advantage of bulk/early payment discounts
- Fund expansion and growth
- Respond to seasonal demands and opportunities
- Take on a new, large account with confidence
Please contact us today for an application or for more information about our Accounts Receivable Financing.